Donate to Marty’s Campaign

I need your financial help in order to run an effective campaign and remain as your State Representative. If you support the issues I believe in, I would greatly appreciate your donation to my campaign.

Send a Check:

You may donate by sending a check to Marty’s campaign committee. Please make your check payable to “Martin Long for Kansas House” and send it to:

Martin Long for Kansas House
817 N Joyce Street
Ulysses, KS 67880

Please note:

Marty does not accept donations from individuals or organizations located outside of the United States, and does not accept contributions from lobbyists during the legislative session.

Donations are not tax deductible
State law requires that we report the name and address of individuals contributing more than $50.00, and the name, address and occupation for each individual contributing more than $150.